General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Booking conditions :
On all our transactions, our following terms and conditions apply:
- In order to make your reservation final, we require a deposit as per the information below.
- If the Hotel has not received the agreed deposit, we will not guarantee your reservation and we will allow ourselves to rent out your room and/or meeting room to other interested parties.
- Our invoices are payable on arrival or at check-out unless another arrangement has been agreed with the hotel management.
- When you check in, we will ask you for a deposit (by credit card - compulsory) for any consumption during your stay. Your deposit will be automatically cancelled on your departure.
- Payment for your stay can be made in cash or credit card (Master, Visa & American Express). We no longer accept cheques.
- The establishment reserves the right to make a pre-authorisation on your credit card before your arrival.
The rates quoted are in Euros (€) and include VAT applicable on the day of booking. Any change in the applicable rate, or any modification or introduction of new legal taxes by the competent authorities, will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing. The rates are per room for the number of persons indicated and according to the period selected and do not include services (unless otherwise stated).
The reservation will only be effective if it is guaranteed by the client, by communicating a credit card number with validity date and by paying a deposit, and after receiving a detailed reservation confirmation. Payment of the balance of the service shall be made directly to the Hotel (with the exception of prepaid reservations at the time of booking).
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse any reservation if the credit card number is incorrect or the reservation is incomplete.
Rooms are available from 16:00 and must be vacated by 12:00 on the day of departure. A surcharge may be applied if the maximum check-out time is not met. In the event of arrival after 20:00, the reception must be notified, so that you can be given the access code to the hotel, if necessary, or the hotel can be informed of your late arrival and make the necessary arrangements.
Damage and breakages :
Any damage made by the guest to the room during their stay will be charged. Each guest must be responsible for the room and its furniture. In the event of damage or deterioration, the Hotel reserves the right to charge the amount necessary to restore the room as well as any costs arising from this (business losses due to the immobilisation of the room, etc.). The Hotel cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage to luggage stored by guests in the common areas of the hotel, in the unlocked room or in the car in the car park.
The hotel reserves the right to deduct the amount of undeclared consumption and damage in the room. This amount will be deducted from the bank imprint provided at the time of booking. The Hotel will have no obligation to inform the client but can provide an invoice on request.
For safety and hygiene reasons, our friends the animals are not allowed within the establishment (rooms, restaurants, outdoor areas).
For the comfort of all our guests, and in order to maintain the cleanliness of our Resort, we would be grateful if you would not picnic in your room or on its terrace, nor by the edge of one of our swimming pools. We have several outlets for drinks and food.
Please note that the use of your room's minibar, other than for hotel drinks, will be charged on a daily basis of €25.00.
From June to September inclusive:
- Up to 7 days before the arrival date (4pm local time): cancellation without charge and refund of the deposit.
From October to May included:
- Up to 2 days before the arrival date (16:00 local time): free cancellation and refund of the deposit.
In case of late cancellation or no show:
- The 50% deposit paid at the time of booking will be forfeited.
Some promotional offers are subject to specific cancellation conditions (non-cancellable, non-refundable). As soon as the reservation is made, 100% of the reservation is charged and is not subject to any refund or modification.
For groups and seminars:
- Up to D-30: 50% of the amount of the service has to be paid.
- From D-30 to D-5: 75% of the amount of the cancelled service.
- From D-5 to D-day: 100% of the cancelled service.